Its pretty difficult at times to pour all your heart on paper, and here, the screen...
I have lately barred the access of my writings to social networks. Which I feel has aided me in maintaining my composure! Lol!
***
Yesterday itself I developed a quite nice episode on my day. But then I just didn't feel to type it down!
These days I am deep in my 'blue' hue.
I suddenly feel a deep anchor penetrating me and pulling me underneath.
Specially after these guys left, an unknown groping feeling has ascended all over me.
Every time I bid them farewell, a dryness conquers me and bewilders me to the core.
I guess I have become very much sensitive and I am just being 'too paranoid'.
Now is the time when I am really getting to know what these guys meant to me. I was actually unaware what a decisive role they have played in making me what I am today!
ROHIT
I was introduced to him just a couple of years ago.
I had some preconceived notions about him the time we met.But they slowly seemed to evaporate with the meetings and acquaintances.
I was particularly moved on seeing his attachment with his now lost pet...Toto. (sorry Rotya.)
The days of completing physics journals in a jiffy at the eleventh hour make me swim back to the good old days of RYK!
We so hated being RYKites; but now that name itself arouses the memories of our bond of friendship...(worth 120 bucks!)
There are a lot of instances to name. But I guess this ones fine as I will miss you all more and more if I keep on writing.
ANEESH
Ha! this time atleast I got his name right!
Neesh was a total fun loving guy since the day I met him.
and I must also say, a guy in LOVE (of life!:p).
He has always been a 'safe guy'. joyant, vibrant and merry. It was very obnoxious to see him with a dull face.
Neesh had always 'catered' his ambition of being a chef and he is on it now. He is the one who will stand against the sun to save you from its scotching heat, will shelter you on a moped against the wildest of the winds...
He's like a guy next door. Apt and efficient to help, now totally 'inclined to repay my material dept'; as he quotes it!
I shall now really restrain myself from writing as that would mean my furthur severe emotional entanglement...
But that's not all... My best buddies are yet to be talked of!
I miss you guys a tonne!
Muaah!

muaah!
ReplyDeletei am typing this in 2012... as i just read it!! just wanted to let u know.. that u may not be knowing it, but i've always wanted to have more of u in my life!! don't creep out, I'm not a guy :D but still, i've always liked you.. time's a cruel thing, too sad we never got to know each other very well.. and now here i am, reading about ur close friends.. wondering how it would've been.. had we been close enough, for me to be in this list... :(
ReplyDelete