Sunday, February 28, 2010

My love was not what you wished
It was never showy or flashy
It was an undercurrent,
A subtle feeling, all over me.


It evolved with time
And bloomed with friendship
It was never imposed or planned 
Or 'Love at first sight'


I initially hated you
Thought of you to be a crone
Felt you were a boy,
With denim pockets overflowing with money.


Then I figured out
You were much different
Although a big shot,
You were down to earth.


Best I like about you
Is the tender way of comforting
Making me feel special
And making my days worth living


Whenever I see
A silhouette of you
I feel at you to run
And make myself anew!


I hoped to see the same
In you eyes for me
Though disheartened I am
I've no regrets and
Continue to love thee!







No comments:

Post a Comment