8th April 2008
Today’s page is entirely for me.
For my grieves, my sorrows, my needs and my wants.
In the eleventh grade I am being literally fooled for not having even an I-pod!
I do not demand for all gizmos around me… cell, I-pod, digi-cam, pen-drive…
But at least I should have had one of ‘em!
I know mom and dad have always done so much for me…
And so I am not demanding these goodies. But that doesn’t mean I don’t feel like owning them. The worst part is when baba declined me from having a cell even when Raju mama ajoba was willing to give me. Plus, he did not allow me to have an I-pod for the simple reason, Harshad dada was giving that!
I completely understand his sense of self-pride…
But I would not call this as self-pride, when he is preventing us from being one with time!
And our condition is not bad so as not to afford the gizmos.
But I don’t know why!!!!!
That’s too ridiculous to depend on people…
I am today like an old woman unable to walk, or to undertake any mundane actions.
I am like a bird with cut wings. I am the ‘abala’ of so called 21st century.
And everything is not about these gizmos.
It goes even deeper than that. Baba has always kept me away from the things I wished to do… like playing lots of pc games, hanging out with friends, eating junk at the corner shop, studying together with friends, sleepovers…
Huh!.
All is so hilarious….
what am I going to do about this? How am I going to come out of this thing?
How??
No comments:
Post a Comment