Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Loss...


...just swallowed my sob.


Today my Kaleidoscope broke into pieces... literally.
The pieces which were metriculately coming together to form new creations gave way.
...I lost the essence of my Life. My Chikoo.


Since some days, I hunted for my little angel and I guess she did the same. She treaded hot tar roads, rocky terrain, smelly slums... fed herself on decaying debris, leftovers and rotten air. Just to sustain and come back home one day.
But the day never dawned.


I dropped my glass of water and as brittle as its nature, it broke into a hundreds of pieces. Big and small, even and uneven. The water spilled with the last piece of the glass... and so did my Kaleidoscope.
The red, green yellow pieces, all spilled out and like homeless little orphans lay on the cold floor.
My window to the world was broken.
My diary was lost.
I consoled myself somehow, but how am I to console the angel which still lives on?
The days of laughter and vibrant ,placid sunny days seem to be sublimed with her... far away.


The prick of leaving the hometown lives on with the loss of a dear one. 
And all this adds up to my brook of sorrows.
However, the brighter side is much more still brighter and hopes to live on so; in the form of my little angel.
The reincarnation of the past good- Osiris.
May Osiris grant all fortune and streaks of love and laughter.


But still, in the well of stone, my kaleidoscope remains broken underneath the deep dark waters, never ever to join to show what life really was like.

No comments:

Post a Comment