Friday, February 19, 2010

Volatile feelings as these
Crowd in my mind.
Love/hate relationships
Quarrel in my inside.
‘To do or not to do’
Boggles me down.
Like a punch bag, I just get beaten.
Thoughts, aspirations,
Feelings, Concerns.
All seem non-sense
Weighing too much
In a tiny brain as mine.
My brain divides into two
The lobes apart
Intellect vaporizes
And rationality dissolves.
I then float in Zero gravity
Picking bits and pieces
Of lost humanity.
Then I stop.
At a vacuum bulb
Stationed at a hub.
I see nothing
But myself in there.
Floating from one
To anathor flower.
Unable to decide
And constantly distracted
Helplessly seeking care
Love, and relationship
I get addicted.
To the constant dwindling
To the perplexing thoughts
Adamant and unwinding
I see no hope.
No charm.
I stay there firmly rooted.
Avoiding any harm
I am still waiting in there
Helpless, perplexed
But firmly rooted.
Waiting to be touched by a charm
And eager to grow wings
To fly
To roam in the vacant sky.

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed by the kind of word play used.
    Discrete yet direct and effective.
    I could feel the vacuum and the pain...
    And also the wings of imagination you seek!
    All the very best for further work.

    ReplyDelete