The senses which we are born with seem so inadequate at times...
At times, the facial expressions, the tone change, the eyes filled to the brim with tears... seem so insufficient to put oneself across!
And many times, I feel... we fall so short to let people experience what we have... words certainly fail to paint the same picture!
We fail to capture the scent, smell we are talking about, the experience we get as we fill our lungs with the refreshing aroma.It specially happens when I get carried away with the scent of the mud after first shower in monsoon!
I also get so stuck as I describe the feel of the fur as I play my fingers in through a dog's fur...specially to the non-dog-lovers. I wish I could store the 'feel' in a retrieval system and then it would have been so easy!
...duh! I am talking all non-sense today...
but I guess thats because I just had a tough time elaborating what really is pet-love! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment