Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Again a shower of Memories...and some pondering...

I had a nice evening today.
Today I reexperienced what role do these mute animals play in human lives.


A visit to an 'animal assested therapist' was like a shower of memories.
An intimate friend and now an animal lover poured out her heart linking with the good old memories of her lost pet, Toto.
The spell was so touching that it ceased to make anybody of us not give up to the emotions.
We felt our eyes moisten too on sharing the little miracles the pets present before us.


I was especially amused on learning the humane side of canines and their parttaking as a family member. Though I haven't seen or met Toto many times, but I could actually relate to her emotions...much the same I felt when I lost my dear friend, Chikoo. Today I really missed you Toto! I wish you were here, atleast for my friend...


This suddenly made me contemplate on what really do we live by...
It is the crave for power, achievement or success...??
And if it is pure success, what exactly is success?
It is a purely relative term...
How do 'YOU' define success is all what matters.


But I really do not stick to the line of thought that we live only for success.
'That whereby men live' is LOVE and BONDING.
The world would have been just a land with people living and dying if LOVE  never existed.
Love, in different forms and hues tip-toes in life.
Just not to make life a worthwhile journey, but destination a success.
Love of life makes people 'pull on' in hardest of times and makes them laugh at the lighter times. 
Love for someone, is a feeling; but that is also the sole driving force in living. Imagine world without purpose. And purpose is love, passion and devotion.


And I experienced it fully today.
The love for animals and living has reached its multitudes I guess...
But the passion to work for them must live on and not just be a paper plane lying now on sand...





No comments:

Post a Comment