Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In High Spirits...

Since yesterday, I am in high spirits... probably because I have again started 'building castles in the air'! 
I am planning a vacation to Srinagar and Chennai.
Well, for the plans to actually materialize, I'll have to take strainous efforts...huh...
Let's see...

Whatever it may be, my day-dreaming ceases to stop and takes my ahead of times through the sheets of mind... above, above...floating !
I pictured myself basking in the glory of summer sun on the warm sands along the coastal Konkan, playing in pearl white snow at Srinagar within the red wooden fences of the garden, having a gala time with a lot of golden retrievers and the most awaited long drive in Skoda on the streets of Chennai...
Ah! I was actually living those moments...
I am eagerly waiting for my university exams to get over(which haven't yet started :p) so that I can make the world my very own!
Muaah! Love you dear life!

No comments:

Post a Comment