Monday, March 15, 2010

Just a heartwarming discussion...

I was again a bit nostalgic today as Neesh and my discussion took the course of random thoughts, wherein we were thinking how our life would be after a few years down the line...
I have a blue feeling whenever I give this a thought... I feel everyone of us will be occupied with one's own life and will have their own world of work and life ... and will have no time for each other! This may be the bitter truth of life... but I am still unable to digest this fully. Somehow I am so used to these people being around and always at a hand's distance... 


I am actually finding it quite difficult to shake away the honey-dew sweet memories I have for this place which automatically link me to the seasons in the sun!
Maybe I have fixated myself in the 'nostalgia' of my college life...
And then as we had a timetravel and relived the long lost moments, I had a deep sinking feeling in there which came about with the thought of me leaving this place soon...
I was actually thinking 'I am running away'...
But, as always, "the angel to the rescue" gave me a completely new 'kaleidoscope' to perceive my life anew.
Neesh , with his overwhelming positivity said, I would have a better life indeed when I leave this place.
The wet monsoon streets, the familiar sillouttes of the trees by the roadside here, will sure magnetize me, but that's how life goes by...
Also, he said, I will have a chance to assess what really are my capacities and capabilities. I would have a whole world open in there to explore and testify myself. I will understand the real quality of life, real friends and foes...
I was particularly convinced when pointed out the fact that all this will be very difficult here because of the overpowering shadows all over me.
And what I liked was his statement-"You will get the thing you are craving for... peace of mind. And you will be rewarded in every sense of the term."
That is so right! I wish to fly to places just to seek what is inside me, and to eliminate the constant interference!
I am so happy to newly discover the depths lying in me!
I feel as if I can  float in mid-air! I feel so free from my dwindling thoughts of "to go or not to go"!
I guess everyone needs this "push" to kick start life anew!


Then we shifted our focus to Neesh's life.
He said he has a very brief life... to which I really do not agree.
And he feels he has a difficult life, with no success for his 'love of life'-to which his mom too nods in acceptance!
But whatever it is, he is going to be remembered by all alike till the last day of their life... not as an excellent chef, but as an excellent human to be with!
And I really owe my very important decision in life to him.


Ah! I feel as if a new found freedom is all over me... freedom from my own tangling conscience! Thanks a tonne for whichever angel descended for me in Neesh's form!



  

3 comments:

  1. Loved it...
    I guess you have now your course of life.
    And I am very lucky to find you have such guiding mentors! keep it up! All the best for whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you also the best!
    love your blog, sweetheart!

    i am following you now,
    please also follow me!

    hugs and kisses from germany,

    http://www.myriel-allein-zuhaus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the honestly, the restlessness, the searching you express in your writing. There is something in your words that speaks to women of all ages and from all places. We are all one, sisters. Peace to you Sweetie from across the planet!
    -t.

    ReplyDelete