Yesterday, I had a strange sensation running down my spine as I looked at dear Osiris.
After our usual sessions of training and playing, he squatted due to exhaustion and fixed his eyes to an unmentioned point.
He stared for a long time.
Then suddenly got up and ran uneasily all over the garden. Frantically sniffed the mud. Walked over the lawn inspite of my firm"NO"s.
He restlessly dug wherever Chikoo used to rest...
I guess he was badly missing her.
And me too.

Call it kismet, but after reading your kind comment on my blog I happened by your's and was taken with inspiration at your opening words. I'm happy to follow your blog and also your suggestion to "keep writing." You too, my friend - keep writing as well. From one side of the planet to the other we can inspire each other:) Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Terri!
ReplyDelete