Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yepee!!

I am so happy today!
I could actually make my blog so interesting...
( apart from the fact that its follower is just me!)
***

Life somehow seems so full now...
Though examination tension is hovering on our small heads, I really feel an unusual sense of freedom...
I am planning to go for the 'Narmada Parikrama' (ah! just 20 days one) after my exams.
Lets hope it all materializes.
I am banking on my plan to go to Pune...well, now I am feeling a pinch in here.
Going to Pune will mean letting loose this so cute digital contact with the one inside me.
The Forest of my thoughts will remain to be vacant if I really let it go like that...

Whatever, 'kuch paane ke liye, kuch khona padta hai!'
But the synopsis of all, is I AM  HAPPY TO THE CORE!!

1 comment:

  1. I did the Narmada Parikrama and here is the link to my blog:
    http://akn-narmadaparikrama.blogspot.com/

    Arun Naik.

    ReplyDelete