I am way too impressed with my peers. These are the real youth 'today'!
Indeed, I am undoubtedly talking about 'youngistan'...
I was amazed to see the level of thought and intellectual capacity bestowed and its optimum use as in case of my enthusiastic peers.
I just went through some of my friend's blogs, posts and mails... And I was pleasantly surprised by the initiative these people are taking for making the world a better place.
I know of two brothers, Akash and Anand Patel, who are putting in their each nerve to make not only the city, but the country as a whole a better place for tomorrow. They are dedicated to make this place free of starvation, free of slums and full of optimism and a bright future.
A young lady with lots of potential to make a difference, Sakhi Nitin-Anita, is making efforts to join pieces of the jigsaw together to make a new realm appear for the people to follow. She is an active member working with an NGO against female foeticide, making fuel from foodgrains, and other wide spectrum of social issues.
Another couple of friends, Tanvi and Mukta too are into some sort of revolutionary work...
My good friends, Vinata and Sharanya are doing their bit to help imporove the condition of strays particularly in Nashik.
Seeing all this, I feel,
" Life is not always as it seems, but it is as YOU see it!"
I am highly motivated and ignited to see the 'Youngistan' waking to glory...
And I am proud to be a part of it...
Jai ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment