Friday, March 12, 2010

It actually never ends...

Many times your path is blocked and you have just the 'dead-end' ahead of you.
But even then, all you can do is look back at the approaching peril, and smile your way.


All delegations, discussions, debates prove to be worthless and those moments just backfire as some senselessly spent seconds in life...
It happened to me.


I am now at the fag end of my tether as my justifications and reasoning has just vanished with a snap of the fingers...
All the things, the stupefying faithlessness, the always questioning and demanding mind, the constant doubt raising and the sudden outburst... all have run a long way with me, but now it is time to pull them all off me.
The conspiring nature, the false portrayal of things, the baseless blowing of the top and excessive possessiveness has made me sick now.
The crickets in the dark are croaking their throats out and discussing on the issues...though these really aren't their business.  
The ants on the wall and the insects gathered to sip the wall's oozing waters have made it a gossip...
At such point, 'to be or not to be' is the question.
I never justify unless I feel its immense need.
But the mind boggling questions and bombardment of sick remarks has been prompting me a great deal to fix this all up once for all ... by justifying.


I am between Sylia and Charibids. The tall wall of 'dead-end' ahead of me, and the approaching shadows all running behind my back. 'Running away' is definitely not and never was the option. But now facing the powder is what I am doing reluctantly...


It is as if running between two huge walls coming closer and closer with every passing second, and yet aiming to fly in the deep blue cloudless sky hanging out there waiting...
All I have decided now is to fight bravely and this time, shamelessly.
The Gandhian principles have made no good and now the time demands the 'RAni Lakshmibai' in me...
All I am doing now is sitting with my back against the wall and my head between my legs, trying not to offend. I now however think, I MUST stand up, use the wall as my weapon and climb up to see and explore the 'beyond'...
After all, one must, 'move on".


Though this situation may in disguise will confront you again and again; but remember, "to move on..."




   

No comments:

Post a Comment