I just read my friend being just saved from being caught between the jaws of death...
The chilling sensation ran all over me as I visualized the scene as my friend described it.
He and his brother survived a car accident- a hit-and-run case according to the American police- which was apparently unavoidable and any survivor is just a miracle.
He also narrated the apt policies and spontaneous help of the American police and their valuable help in making my friends stand again on their feet.( this indeed is a feat in its own kind)
I really felt somehow,that there are so many 'humans' out there who are indeed wholly into making this place a wonderland.
Many times the criticism and protests based on nationality, color, race... seem so futile! The selfish lot of the world amuses themselves with such superficial strifes, while the real humans seek out for the broader perspective of life...
Also, the politicians and the executives have created a whole lot of politics based on the borders and pieces of land, which actually are immaterial for a 'humane' eye.
This small incident reassured me of the goodness on the globe.
What a luck I would say, to have many humans and less demons around me!
No comments:
Post a Comment