Monday, March 21, 2011

Obeying my mind... and a tiny confession...

Obeying the obedience in me I grew up till here.
Loving me, or rather claiming to love me.

I obeyed all. Parents, teachers, relatives, friends, neighbors...
Just did not obey me. My will. My desires. 
I put them off prioritizing  others'.

And today, this obedience eats me from inside.
I need to obey the people but wish to obey myself. 
I need to make them unconditioned to my obeying, and used to my disobeying.
I need to condition myself to my obeying and not used to their ordering.

I should now obey what i say.
To make real love to myself.  At least now on.

2 comments:

  1. Dugga, I sense a pain in this particular post.
    I hope everything's alright...
    Thought I am happy about a tiny revealing to yourself. I know, such stuff happens; and is indeed difficult to digest and accept.

    I quite like the way you reflect on tiny aspects of yours.
    But I wish to caution you, to go a subtle way when you take such kind of rebellious seeming ways.
    There is always a right time to do right things, but the right way is also important.
    all my well wishes to you!
    Take care.
    Muwaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jay! Thank you...
    I am waiting to see you!
    I would indeed reflect on the things you stated.
    Plus, there is an external 'influence' which make me reflect on my tiny bits of thoughts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete