Sharing a room is not a big deal....*conditions apply!
The roommate should NOT be
sneaky,
unclean,
lazy,
too bookish,
too happy-go-lucky,
miserly,
shopoholic,
music fanatic,
music hater,
emo,
greedy,
gyzmo freak, etc etc etc...
Ah! I could have easily added twenty more items to the list...
But I resist the temptation...
I was not hoping for an 'ideal' roommate anyway. But maybe I was overestimating my own adjustment capabilities too. I could not stand her parents sneaking in my personal affairs, taking her responsibility every now and then...
And there was a grave mistake I committed at the very start... making the room my world and her the indispensable part.
I made it like a family matter- trying to maintain 'best' possible relations with her considering she is my family...ONLY family and we are for each each other...
But I am growing out of it... or rather trying to!
The roommate should NOT be
sneaky,
unclean,
lazy,
too bookish,
too happy-go-lucky,
miserly,
shopoholic,
music fanatic,
music hater,
emo,
greedy,
gyzmo freak, etc etc etc...
Ah! I could have easily added twenty more items to the list...
But I resist the temptation...
I was not hoping for an 'ideal' roommate anyway. But maybe I was overestimating my own adjustment capabilities too. I could not stand her parents sneaking in my personal affairs, taking her responsibility every now and then...
And there was a grave mistake I committed at the very start... making the room my world and her the indispensable part.
I made it like a family matter- trying to maintain 'best' possible relations with her considering she is my family...ONLY family and we are for each each other...
But I am growing out of it... or rather trying to!
![]() |
| The nicest roomies I ever had... (maybe i judged these based on these) |

No comments:
Post a Comment