Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Transformation


Yes, I know… an update from me now seems strange after so many long months.
But the past time was such.
Full of activities, boredom, dejection, too many happy moments stuffed together…some new experiences, some smoke in the clear sky, some shovels down the pit…some motorbike rides, some high and low tides.

I was just moving away from myself.
But not exactly solace. Just a rejection of self.

I wondered what is going on… And I got my answer. Today.

I transformed quite a lot of things; atleast the most substantial one today.
Hoping to clear the soiled window and let the sun in.

Because, the BEST is still unwritten.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My beloved friend, where were you???????????????? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Carlos! I've missed you a lot too! Hope everything's fine at your end... mail me as and when you can. They are always refreshing!
    Now I'm here! Finally... :)

    ReplyDelete