Of the black and white, I have always liked black. And have hated grey.
But for past some time; I have been experiencing the grey hue (yes, I write mostly when I feel blue and see grey) impregnating my daily life.
And to my surprise, I realized that I had been praising my self razing! As I was waking up; I was being aware of my submission to authority, I playing meek everytime, incapable of taking things in a stride...
That was because I was being a fool and was not really looking around with open eyes and was continuing the self infliction!
This is not just the case with ME, but many of us alike.
Even though one has an idea of the infliction caused; he just continues to stay on that side merely out of fear, obligation, conditioning or all the three! And unknowingly; is a party in praising one own's destruction!
As I was professing all this to one of my little friend who was intimidated by people around her in the workplace, and further upset for her inability (or what she thought it is) to 'mend' things; I realized that this problem is deeper down that at just workplace or family stage.
Your files being thrown in air or your opinions regarded naive; are just the manifestations of the enormous inner racket you build up over time... The day you let people affect you, that is the point from where you let them manipulate. I do not intend both in extreme measures, but to a sizable proportion.And being affected is different than taking in people's suggestions and ideas.
I wish to put an end to this inner turmoil by shunning the razing of my esteem.
And I start it NOW.
But for past some time; I have been experiencing the grey hue (yes, I write mostly when I feel blue and see grey) impregnating my daily life.
And to my surprise, I realized that I had been praising my self razing! As I was waking up; I was being aware of my submission to authority, I playing meek everytime, incapable of taking things in a stride...
That was because I was being a fool and was not really looking around with open eyes and was continuing the self infliction!
This is not just the case with ME, but many of us alike.
Even though one has an idea of the infliction caused; he just continues to stay on that side merely out of fear, obligation, conditioning or all the three! And unknowingly; is a party in praising one own's destruction!
As I was professing all this to one of my little friend who was intimidated by people around her in the workplace, and further upset for her inability (or what she thought it is) to 'mend' things; I realized that this problem is deeper down that at just workplace or family stage.
Your files being thrown in air or your opinions regarded naive; are just the manifestations of the enormous inner racket you build up over time... The day you let people affect you, that is the point from where you let them manipulate. I do not intend both in extreme measures, but to a sizable proportion.And being affected is different than taking in people's suggestions and ideas.
I wish to put an end to this inner turmoil by shunning the razing of my esteem.
And I start it NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment