Managing what we call as 'moods' is not a cakewalk. Especially when you know something is going wrong...'somewhere'; but you are unable to point it out.
And there is one strange layer to it... that of nonacceptance. Even if you stumble across some cues which point to the direction which might be the reason of your unrest, you shake it off. Maybe because those are the people and things near and dear to you... And you just keep fixing which is not bound to get fixed!
Tiny, insignificant, trivial things keep on hammering and at times make you so irritable that you land up throwing everything in air.
Can "getting it out of the system" really help here?
Yes, I feel incredibly light after I talk 'out' some tiny problems, arguments I had; etc.with friends. I do not need any sort of advice or solutions on that... all I need is someone to talk to!
Though a very insignificant incident in the day, it leads me to a state of irritability... Maybe because I keep things to myself too much-labeling them as 'inappropriate,insignificant or immature' to share. But those are the things, I now found, that keep pricking at the back of the mind and surface unnecessarily at unwanted times!
Of course, the person you are sharing your thoughts with should be well assessed and all... But my question still remains... Given all the suitable parameters, does getting it 'out' help?
My friend once suggested me to just 'think over' the tiny little things which keep troubling me. And instead of getting them 'out'; he advised to keep them 'in' and treat them in order that they wouldn't poke me again!
But some things are not that easy to digest... I tried biting on these fragments of ideas and then tried to incorporate them in me as very much a part of me; but they didn't let their 'self' go! They even after this royal treatment continued to give me panic attacks and some mental doldrums...
So I again came to the 'vent out' option.
If you can't handle it, either LOVE it; or LEAVE it! :D
I'm sure this would help... What do you think?
To get it out or not...is the question! ;)
And there is one strange layer to it... that of nonacceptance. Even if you stumble across some cues which point to the direction which might be the reason of your unrest, you shake it off. Maybe because those are the people and things near and dear to you... And you just keep fixing which is not bound to get fixed!
Tiny, insignificant, trivial things keep on hammering and at times make you so irritable that you land up throwing everything in air.
Can "getting it out of the system" really help here?
Yes, I feel incredibly light after I talk 'out' some tiny problems, arguments I had; etc.with friends. I do not need any sort of advice or solutions on that... all I need is someone to talk to!
Though a very insignificant incident in the day, it leads me to a state of irritability... Maybe because I keep things to myself too much-labeling them as 'inappropriate,insignificant or immature' to share. But those are the things, I now found, that keep pricking at the back of the mind and surface unnecessarily at unwanted times!
Of course, the person you are sharing your thoughts with should be well assessed and all... But my question still remains... Given all the suitable parameters, does getting it 'out' help?
My friend once suggested me to just 'think over' the tiny little things which keep troubling me. And instead of getting them 'out'; he advised to keep them 'in' and treat them in order that they wouldn't poke me again!
But some things are not that easy to digest... I tried biting on these fragments of ideas and then tried to incorporate them in me as very much a part of me; but they didn't let their 'self' go! They even after this royal treatment continued to give me panic attacks and some mental doldrums...
So I again came to the 'vent out' option.
If you can't handle it, either LOVE it; or LEAVE it! :D
I'm sure this would help... What do you think?
To get it out or not...is the question! ;)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all.. delete this above comment..! :/
ReplyDeleteNd may be giving "royal" treatment to tiny little problems will be so hectic! As in to think over them.. understand the root cause..Gosh..they are so many..!I think it's better to Speak out.. and get them out f them system! :D
Don't worry! you are in for the post of my 'speak-it-out' friend! ;)
ReplyDelete:D blessed!! :)
ReplyDelete