Somethings cannot really be undone...
No matter how hard you try.
It is like broken pieces of a mirror. They do continue to reflect. But not the wat they used to. Or hoe they used to...
No matter how hard you try.
It is like broken pieces of a mirror. They do continue to reflect. But not the wat they used to. Or hoe they used to...
I feel a titch in the nape.
An unwanted feeling from which I feel like running away. As if I am blown away... suddenly.
So far and so deep in the valley so steep.
I suddenly realize where my fear lies exactly.
It is in losing people from my life...By means of death or parting.Some spontaneous, while some self made contraptions. Some lines which control, or some controls that determine the line.
Our age old friendship and knowing has, it seems suddenly destined to sublime in this thin air within just this short while...
It is like a ruptured bond which is tricky to revive and bind again...
But yes, not impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment