Monday, October 18, 2010

From the deep silence...

OMG!!!!!



I almost avoided the regular teen expression of being surprised...WT****...but yes, the intensity of my surprise and bewilderment was much of that level!






After so many long days of being in 'blues', my desktop not allowing me to post things due to its momentary pangs, and trying to figure out certain uncomprehendable things, today I finally opened my blog.


And I was quite pleasantly surprised to read the comments on my previous blog and all...


After all, my blog isn’t in that bad shape...!






The long days since my last post were all like the little bits of camphor, which sublimed with time. I was in a total mixed mood.


But yes, the past few days were really memorable.


I made new friends, gave myself time to have a self-dialogue, and finally I stood firm on my feet. After all, I had not done anything wrong! And I should in no way feel the guilt!






The breathing space was much needed.


So much so, that I see a happier individual smiling back at me from inside the reflections of the mirror.


A prettier girl enjoying the sunlit raindrops on her cheeks.


A good friend to lend a shoulder in sorrow and be the 'diary' in pain.


A wiser woman understanding and making people understand life.


A new human born.






Can an incident of breaking, injuring... bring all this?


So much so that it transforms life as a whole?




No comments:

Post a Comment