Two hearts.
Together.
Helping, nourishing, protecting
Each other.
Gloom envelopes alike
Both.
When one doesn't see the other
When she takes a shower,
the cool water drops are he.
the cool water drops are he.
When he sits by the fire,
the brightness warming him is she.
When she reads a book,
each note and mark is he.
When he paints,
each colour stroke is she.
When she goes out in the sun,
each ray tanning her is he.
When he wears his sweater,
each warm hug he feels is she.
Soaked in the drops of love, sheltered with care, embraced with affection.
I invested my Day of Love with people who give me the utmost satisfaction... of living, and letting live.
Love is not just for him. But for myself too.
I do not need a day to love; but for a celebration, yes.
Celebrating all the bonds i treasure; of friendship, of affection, of care and of love.
Valentine in its real sense of the term.
Spreading the wings of ambition, but roots of love; firm.
I quite like the way you look at things.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I liked the subtleness of the feeling in here.
:) a different way to put forth the love on a 'v' day...
Oh, i'm seeing many changes round here. I like it, i like it a lot as a matter of fact. See you in the other parallel universe!
ReplyDelete@ saturnino: Thanks a tonne! :D
ReplyDelete