An ordinary Sunday yesterday.
Lazy me, lazy day, lazy actions...
A nice change after a week filled with excitement and adventures to the brim.
I suddenly realized, that I haven't been posting since long... A mail in my inbox made me jump out of my skin! :"When are you letting us know stuff about YOUR Valentine's Day???!"
Was I supposed to do that?! :/ I asked myself.
Yeah... I'll post about that too! And I procrastinated! :D
***
Lazying in my bed, numerous thoughts lazily came crawling to me...
'What makes laziness count?!'
People working around?
.
.
.
I have sadly turned into a lazy bone idling all day (not at all victimizing myself in any way)... but I still make that count!
.
.
.
I have always been a workaholic. At home, as well as at my college. The type and magnitude of work changes and alters; of course...But my activity touching every schema remains the same.
Be it the youth festival, or organisation of some guest lecture. Be it painting on my canvas or cleaning the utensils after dinner... My hand (not upper) stays!
And when I lie in my bed, all groggy and lazy... People do miss me a lot! At work and play... equally!
My presence as well as my absence is counted.
And so is my laziness...
A weird, but rewarding feeling!
Lazy me, lazy day, lazy actions...
A nice change after a week filled with excitement and adventures to the brim.
I suddenly realized, that I haven't been posting since long... A mail in my inbox made me jump out of my skin! :"When are you letting us know stuff about YOUR Valentine's Day???!"
Was I supposed to do that?! :/ I asked myself.
Yeah... I'll post about that too! And I procrastinated! :D
***
Lazying in my bed, numerous thoughts lazily came crawling to me...
'What makes laziness count?!'
People working around?
.
.
.
I have sadly turned into a lazy bone idling all day (not at all victimizing myself in any way)... but I still make that count!
.
.
.
I have always been a workaholic. At home, as well as at my college. The type and magnitude of work changes and alters; of course...But my activity touching every schema remains the same.
Be it the youth festival, or organisation of some guest lecture. Be it painting on my canvas or cleaning the utensils after dinner... My hand (not upper) stays!
And when I lie in my bed, all groggy and lazy... People do miss me a lot! At work and play... equally!
My presence as well as my absence is counted.
And so is my laziness...
A weird, but rewarding feeling!
Sorry to say, but I really did not get what you wanted to convey!
ReplyDeleteThis seems so unlike you!
Buckle up girl!