Waiting for it to bloom.
Into roses, violets and daffodils.
Enriching me and freshening my life.
Being with me and being cherished.
I wish him to stay. As long as destined.
And needless to say, to be very much mine.
We started as an acquaintance. Developed into class-mates.
Blooming further as friends and now inseparable chatters.
Every moment I punch what I’m upto.
And he texts me back,”me too!”
Days start with ‘Gm’ thudding my inbox
Night’s sleep ceases to come until ‘gn. V rock’
We discuss all. From Buddha to academics.
Material life, daily strife, piercing knives
Romantic interest, none till date.
We’ve kept it to be decided by our fate.
Two poles apart. Yet something in common.
His high intellect, humour. And my creative glamour!
I know, if I really get into this,
It will yield just empty hands.
No future, no present, just past.
Biting with its venomous fangs.
Friendship too would be lost.
If I rush things like that.
At the end of the day I know.
This is just an infatuation. Not bound to last.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete