Monday, March 13, 2017

No anger is big enough not to be pacified by an Age of Empire war! ;)

His army literally wiped mine off. Within minutes! I lost the game, and I could hear his gallant laugh over the phone. 
Indeed, we both had won.
______

A week of battling with the tensions of a long-distance relationship anew, we knew something had to be done. Was it the different language that we were speaking? Or that we just had different translations for words in our minds... We both knew that the storm would pass. 
And we also knew deep down, that the frustration of not getting to spend time together, not seeing each other for months was all to be blamed for. 

Heated exchanges pained the hearts. And we pledged we wont talk for a long long time. 
I am glad, it lasted for but half a day, 
and then we decided to settle the scores by warfare!

Age of Empires warfare!

Being adept at naval battles, I chose dainty ships and built numerous docks...and he manned his city with foot-soldiers and elephants. 
We attacked each other's armies, aping bitter revenge... 
And with the falling of the last man in the virtual army, we rose to triumph.
_______


No comments:

Post a Comment