Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Craving to 'feed'...

I tried to imagine myself as a normal being whenever I have walked down my Institute lane since a couple of days. But being normal is maybe not my cup of tea. 

I have sooo many things to share lately that I was starved and was craving for internet access... (which I finally got. :D) There are so many people around me from so varied fields and with so many new ideas... It makes me 'feel' so many things. I have started observing people, cribbing about the mundaneness of the scheme of things, I have started to learn to live outside a huge city(which I initially though would be pretty easy, but isn't really)... And I have newly decided to write. :)

Coming here, I questioned myself about the social need we feel. Is it induced or innate? I have almost cut down my contact with everybody after coming here. I hardly call my immediate family. However, the need and the craving to be expressed did not vanish, but amplified. It is a good thing that it has been manifested through my art, writing and random scribbling and doodling till now. But now I somehow experience the strong urge to share. To share what I see around, how people around behave, what I feel and experience... etc etc... 
The feeling of 'being heard' is taking over me slowly... I find myself engaged in very superficial discussions which do not really satisfy me; but atleast satiate the need of social communication.
I agree, man is a social animal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment