Saturday, July 7, 2012

It happens

A lot happens.
And it has been happening ever since. But we tend to overlook or disregard it as unimportant or inappropriate for the moment.
And later, it just slips off or sublimes.
Lately I've experienced a lot of this.
I would feel a strong urge to write or type all what I feel and experience, but never really did it; for I thought I would remember it later. And now when I sit down taking my own sweet time, my thoughts just refuse to flow at me!

I have finally managed to squeeze out of my horrible two years of dreaded accommodation for my college years. A LOT happened there. And now that I am home, I am able to see all in the right light and analyze it without being perturbed by the unpleasant things.
It was rather hard for me to cope up and stand my ground living with a relative who cared nothing for anybody else and exhibited her 'dangerous diabolism' ... as I put it.
Having a bad relative and specially those who are hard to get rid of is a common story all round. Specially for people of my age group. And to make your life 'happening' out of all this mess is what takes real patience to make it 'happen'.
And now that I am away from the debris, I feel relaxed. And rejuvenated.

I took some time off and went to my friend's place along a beach. 
The stay was short- about a couple of days; but made me come back to my self again.
It is like honoring all  what is within yourself.


I let myself slip in the shoes of sand and let the salty air through my brown hair as I stood anchored in the blue waters watching the sun sink...
I let everything happen. I cried as it rained and let the bottled up grief flow out. I laughed and laughed till my cheeks hurt... and I realized, it is afterall not so bad... all what happens. We , my friends and i, would walk endlessly on the shore, make sand art and let the time tick by... with the realisation that what we were at that instant are never to be the same again. It happens.

I learnt to make excellent 'pasta' and teramisu. I started painting again... 
And now I think, I would be equipped to enjoy the subtle happenings around me and to stay as I am. Because I know, both good and bad, happens. All we have to do is; not to sink too much in the unpleasant ones and not to fly off too far away with the pleasant ones...





 




2 comments:

  1. Self "dialogue" cha spelling chuklay !! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had a story behind... you 'dial' these days to talk... hence its new connotation is the one you see. :)

    ReplyDelete