Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Resignation Letter...

After contemplation for over a couple of weeks or so... and after repeated volcanic rise in my endurance levels, I decided to write  a letter. The person concerned has recently thrust a post on me, with which I am extremely unhappy.
Maybe because that is a kind of demotion.
Also, because I am now not very sure if can pull on with this. I thought if not easy, it would be at least manageable. But no! Some things just can't satisfy you...Or, you just can't fit in some roles... :/




Dear Sir.


Let me be very honest once again, talking about the current scheme of things. I am NOT satisfied with what position you have thrust upon me. I am sorry, that I agreed with the previous proposal of the demotion, as I thought I would be able to handle it (at least to the degree that it does not trouble me; if not very efficiently or so on). But viewing the current scenario, I am displeased to say, that I will HAVE to resign. And so, this letter of Resignation.


I am aware that you are not in the highest of your spirits lately, but it does not mean you go on trampling others' over a long period of time. The game of 'guessing' is also on my nerves. If you openly say you look at me as a friend, the least I expect is you being vocal about your problems which are having a terrifying effect on the kind of understanding or whatever we had had. 
The problem is not at all of your 'space' or having your time on your own. But the problem lies when you start socializing selectively. When I used to socialize, some time back that is; I did not ever exclude you from it. You were very much  apart of it as you are now. But what markedly pricks me is your special time allotment for the people around you and at the end of the day, throwing a garb line at me saying you need to work for yourself, etc. I am of the opinion, that if my intervention is undesirable, you should let me know of it, rather than making blank face and saying over and over, "That is not the case." Then what really is the case? 
I am really sure that I do not eat up your time, and I struggle to let you have your time and space to continue what you like to do. But nothing of that seems to be accounted in your balance sheet!


All your world accounts are the words of rationality.  And the rationality too, which YOU categorize as rational... I am sorry, but I cannot continue to work in this post thrown at me. I feel powerless in terms of its execution. It has just been an order taking post so far. I would at least require a healthier and more conducive atmosphere. You are free to fill any other person in this post. I resign in my fullest senses. I know, it would still be difficult for me. But not as bad as seeing myself going down every day...
                                                                                                              Regards.


P.S: Please use the word 'sorry' only when you really mean it.
                                                                                                     




And after the letter and a long talk... I just realize, he IS too busy. Too tied up.And as previous experience, he just took me in his word play.
Saying he likes me talking when he is 'tied up' to refresh him and so on... I hope all that is real.
After all we all live on HOPE.
The hope that things will again be well. 

1 comment:

  1. What happened,I think someone has caused a real pain to you...

    ReplyDelete