I realised recently how much we keep on dwelling onto our thoughts thinking them as our very own...
Much of them are induced. And those which aren't; most of them spring out from extreme emotional sentiments extending to something or someone.
And all we occupy ourselves with is the repeatative measuring and weighing of the pros and the cons; the that-is-the-thing feeling with which we reassure ourselves...
I have lately been stormed with a bundle full of stray thoughts which keep on nibbling me from the inside; and in spite of being conscious of it; all I had dwelled upon was the incapacity from my side to exterminate it. Rising from these clutches now, I think the act of prolonged 'dwelling' is what starts to crystallize the mind so active.
I still struggle with the journey of getting back to my self; but what I would be shunning henceforth as my new year resolution is: Dwelling.
On people, thoughts, sentiments... or whatever.
I am just going to let myself breathe in again.

No comments:
Post a Comment