Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thanksgiving (?)

Yes. He is making a difference. Slowly, but surely.
And I owe a lot to him. A lot. Indeed.

He started questioning me on my beliefs, I firmly held onto. Something of which even I was partly unaware of. He taught me to question. Myself as well, if time is such.
Why? I would start. He first initiated me to peep deep down in myself and ask myself whether I stand by all what i feel, think and act. Do I take responsibility of all that happens in my life?
And shocking indeed, the answer was 'NO'! Like many others, I was blaming certain things onto others. And conviniently convincing myself that I am 'moving on'...

I was decieving myself.
And now it feels that I am able to comprehend life. slowly.
Next, he started giving me numerous inputs. To think over, to retrospect, to act. That ranged from written material to painting, movies, documentaries to music. And the best part is the discussions that follow...
My each poetic composition, each writeup. has inevidently his line of thought peeping in it. Somehow!
But it is not replicating his self in me. He is making me grow, learn, understand, assimilate... and complete myself with myself.

Initially I had a feeling, that he is too serious for his age. I often quoted him as 'an overdose of thinking'. But now I feel, he is mature. And not to exist, but to live; is his passion.

And now teaching me to grow as well. I don't know how to conclude all this in here...
All I can say is, Now I am growing... in all senses.
I owe my thinking, my ideas, my rationality... to him to a major proportion.

Now I no more paint or draw, I illustrate my ideas.

Whatever our personal lives are; all this is really rewarding.

4 comments:

  1. liked ur blogs!
    also commented on ur 'plant' blog! :D
    tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!!!

    Always a real pleasure to read you. You were away for a while and i missed your writings and your thinking. But you're back.

    Listen, i was wondering, maybe we could start this new year with a variation in our sharing of thoughts and reflections: how about emails instead of comments in our blogs. I like more the mail because one can develope the ideas more intimately don't you think? But if you consider it as a bad idea i understand, no problem about that.

    Hope to read you soon. Please take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all!
    Would like more inputs from y'all!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! Sorry i didn't write you the mail but i've been a little bit busy visiting some friends.

    I'll write you in the next days. My mail address is claritas_mx@yahoo.com, so you don't get surprised when you see it in your inbox.

    See you very soon!

    ReplyDelete