The mimosa grows alone.
In the corner of the darkened garden.
The sunrays lit the dews on it.
But the mimosa does not rejoice.
The green blades of it
Close shyly when touched or kissed.
By human hand or wind.
But the mimosa does not shiver.
A bright yellow insect curiously peeps
And crawls to the thorny mimosa.
But the mimosa ignores it, and
Closes it from the outer world.
Shut off from the colours of rain and sun.
The mimosa likes to be all alone.
Dislikes to be touched or cared.
Despises friends and acquaintance.
All it prefers is to lie in the corner
Of the darkened garden.
I have strangely become like this mimosa plant. Fresh and vibrant green from the outside, but darkening in the inside. Running away from all. The pleasures and the pain. The fun as well as the sorrows in life.
In the quest of unknown.
I think mimosa closes shyly [don't worry i am not being technical. I am talking in poetic sense only:) -]not because it likes to be or it is all alone. I find mimosa as the only plant which gives such beautiful and live response to our touch. Actually it depends on what do you call being alone:).
ReplyDeleteI think this thought will give you another perspective to look at the plant and will also help you change your mood.
I am also a young person and in youth, we many times go from ups and downs in mood. But u know, not to take it very seriously and try to refresh your self for whatever you do is the way out. I am writing a post on bit similar topic. I'll soon send u da link ...if you'd like to read.
@whats in name !: Thank you very much for an inspirational comment. I would sure work on that and yes, do send me the link...
ReplyDelete:) Cheerz!
creative minds are rarely tidy! ;)
ReplyDeleteif u never failed u never lived!
u need to xperience diferent phases in life n njoy it!
d more d xperience.. d more wise u are!!
its NOT dat u r running away frm everything.. its just dat u r taking ur time!!
as abraham lincoln said " i walkd slowly, but i never walkd backwards "!!
so cheer up! :D
@anonymous: Sorry for a very late acknowledgement of your comment...
ReplyDeleteThanks a tonne for that.
Now I am happy to state that I am back in my jolly ,mood... 'the social and happy being' clothing...
All your comments and tiny suggestions help me a great deal...
Keep reading and keep giving me feedbacks! :)