Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drying up...

At some brink like this, everything seems just so hopeless...
So hopeless that you start questioning about your existence, about for what you are here...
Today suddenly I am feeling a vaccum within me. All seems to drift away so suddenly... A fear grips me and throws me into the cellars of darkness. So dark that I cannot even see myself.
Intimacy has dissolved. Distances have evolved. I am standing alone. Soaking in the sun and the rain. Getting wet and drying again! But this time what has dried are the emotions, the lively being in me, the potent human in me. But he has'nt dried in me.

However I wish it to dry up, wilt, decay and vanish forever... With that, I will be myself again. All over again. Completely.

1 comment:

  1. I did not quite agree with you...
    Maybe your getting busy with something will ease your pain!
    It need not dry up or wilt as you said!

    ReplyDelete