Thursday, June 22, 2017

-_-

Dreamers are born and leaders are made...

With sunken heart I was dragging myself from the bed to the loo and back. Sipping on the ORS patiently waiting for me on the side table, I would gaze through the translucent blinds, to catch a glimpse of the bright day outside.

The 'Yoga Day' had come and gone, but I had not yet mustered my strength to stretch my body into the supple cat pose - I was stuck with 'Shavaasan'. And like many projects which I "aim" for, this one had been a mere puff of air.

Laying in my bed, I thought of what I am out here to achieve. Like Ro pointed out, I still am looking for the bigger picture. Although small things such as animals and plants please me, the amount of work to get to them seems unnerving. Reading Tagore, Ghosh, Ambai and Pamuk; I paint pretty pictures in my mind. The inner voice resonates:'Yes! Lets do this... that and then that as well! ... It's not difficult at all! Just a matter of time...' And the clock just ticks by.

And at the end I am left with but a pile of newspaper cuttings, coupons, wish-lists, bucket-lists and diaries with scribbled thoughts. No actions whatsoever.

I conclude: I'm just a dreamer. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment