I was throwing colours and flowers
Basking in the sunshine outside.
I was tapping my feet to the music
And foolishly thinking, that's what you like?
Little did I know your ways are too silent
Too held up and too protected
To reciprocate, nah, even to accept
The flamboyance of love I poured.
The colour blue again clung to me
And I sat in the corner to ponder
What wrong had I done? What did I overdo?
Were the questions I wondered.
Still you said, nothing.
I can't live this way. I cannot go on.
My actions maybe hollow for you,
But they are my expressions
And what I ma proud about.
I guess I should hault and see
If whom who like is really me
Or just some reflection of your ideal
Making me but an on-stage actor
I will shine for you sometime
But later, I won't really mind
For I know what I am worth
And that there's no connoisseur's dirth.
So behoold and see carefully
This is me, and that's what gonna be
If you like, fine
Otherwise it's not an obligation to be tied.
Basking in the sunshine outside.
I was tapping my feet to the music
And foolishly thinking, that's what you like?
Little did I know your ways are too silent
Too held up and too protected
To reciprocate, nah, even to accept
The flamboyance of love I poured.
The colour blue again clung to me
And I sat in the corner to ponder
What wrong had I done? What did I overdo?
Were the questions I wondered.
Still you said, nothing.
I can't live this way. I cannot go on.
My actions maybe hollow for you,
But they are my expressions
And what I ma proud about.
I guess I should hault and see
If whom who like is really me
Or just some reflection of your ideal
Making me but an on-stage actor
I will shine for you sometime
But later, I won't really mind
For I know what I am worth
And that there's no connoisseur's dirth.
So behoold and see carefully
This is me, and that's what gonna be
If you like, fine
Otherwise it's not an obligation to be tied.
No comments:
Post a Comment