Struggling as i was with my typing and worn out after a series of mediocre drafts that i had coughed out; i opened my blog to read... To see how far i had been in expressing myself at i intended.
And i realized the ' work' of the entity other than me in my recent posts!
I have been lazy and have been posting from my mobile instead of my typo-doodle-do (my laptop, eh... Just a fancy name). And i saw the work of the auto-type, auto-correct, auto-suggest which are the progenies of Google keyboard. I stared at my sentences which read: 'to top it up one of my friends had misdeed the train...', ' her voice has won hearts and people abs now the voice alone is saving her from going mute'....
I was aghast. What is "misdeed the train", " abs now "?
I felt terrible for my laziness for not rereading it before I posted...
I reread the texts too...same thing!
And i realized the ' work' of the entity other than me in my recent posts!
I have been lazy and have been posting from my mobile instead of my typo-doodle-do (my laptop, eh... Just a fancy name). And i saw the work of the auto-type, auto-correct, auto-suggest which are the progenies of Google keyboard. I stared at my sentences which read: 'to top it up one of my friends had misdeed the train...', ' her voice has won hearts and people abs now the voice alone is saving her from going mute'....
I was aghast. What is "misdeed the train", " abs now "?
I felt terrible for my laziness for not rereading it before I posted...
I reread the texts too...same thing!
I shot in anguish: Machine hand has handicapped me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment