Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Living a lie?

Previously I had promptly shaken off the alleged accusation of living a lie. But today, in this particular scenario; I feel a need to rethink.

I am in love. 
But this time, I am loving myself less.
I am not painting to my heart's content; not writing as the words and ideas fly at me; not singing the songs my heart desires...not watching at the beauty of the birds and beasts which surround me; not feel touched with the dehydrated plant as it falls on the dry sand...
Something in me has changed.
I have become obsessed with someone; completely neglecting the world around me.
I am drifting somewhere else always and cease to be in place where I am.

The other tiny thing of complete disregard of people bothers me.
I have structured my life in but a few months to an extent from which reversal seems impossible.

Maybe this time; I have given myself up.

Am I then living a lie? Is it me really? or just the sublime shadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment