What's going on?
Oh exams! I am finally appearing for my exams! :/
What's more?
being an nocturnal animal, playing insomniac. Being an unpaid maid and cleaning room( since I hate studying with litter around), being a cook (making pastas)...
Sitting up late till 4am(like now) and doing rather weird stuff...(I don't include blogging in that).
What I've done to myself?
A zombie!
Why all this?
Subconciously I know, the exams and all are not worth screwing up my schedule and body mechanisms; but...peer pressure? hmmm will to 'excel'(even when the scores hardly speak of your understanding and intellect)...or just to 'confirm' with the norms...??
Or just to experiment?
Oh exams! I am finally appearing for my exams! :/
What's more?
being an nocturnal animal, playing insomniac. Being an unpaid maid and cleaning room( since I hate studying with litter around), being a cook (making pastas)...
Sitting up late till 4am(like now) and doing rather weird stuff...(I don't include blogging in that).
What I've done to myself?
A zombie!
Why all this?
Subconciously I know, the exams and all are not worth screwing up my schedule and body mechanisms; but...peer pressure? hmmm will to 'excel'(even when the scores hardly speak of your understanding and intellect)...or just to 'confirm' with the norms...??
Or just to experiment?
No comments:
Post a Comment