Monday, April 5, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥

Dearest Osiris,
                     I really do not know what to say and what not to. I have been very unfair on my part. I know. I wish I could've done something better for you.I know, now such wishful thinking will not bring back the lost time; but actually that is now what is left in my bare hands.
                    Honey, you've been such a sweetheart all through. I have enjoyed each moment with you, every time. Your tiny newborn changing into the royal dark coat bearer has indeed been a pleasure filled journey. Looking at you, I always felt bliss and I guess the feeling is not much far from what it feels to be 'God'.
                   Touching your furry paws, I have felt love. Resting your head on m lap and my getting drowned in the twinkle of your eye has personified the everlasting bond between us.
                    Every time you had shots or were treated, I felt the pride of caring for my very own newborn child.Chikoo had so trustingly let you snuggle in my arms since you were just a few hours old. She trusted me.She had faith in me and with her every stare at me, she did not fail to shower it on me. Whenever she lay curled besides me and her head on my lap, I felt her saying,"I trust you. I know you will be with us till your last breath. And so will I."
                    But I did not keep up her faith in me.First I let her go and now I made you go. Of course, I did not take this decision in haste. You know.And it was indeed hard for me to to land up doing this. I want you to live. Genuinely, I was out of my skin on hearing the ultimatum about your putting to sleep in next twelve hours. And to avert it, I had to do this. I have no right to let you snatched in black chariot across the blue skies into the white clouds of heaven. I just want you to live... your life.
                    And seeing the other side of things, you really will be happy my child. I know, a few days will be tough. But then you will be able to live a free life ...unrestricted! Without compounds and fences, without 'No Osiris!" yells... no orders. 'Sit', 'Stay'...'Stay Osi!!! S-T-A-Y!'... You will be free to dig holes, spread dirt, run with things in your mouth... all at your own will! You will have no strings attached. Wow!!
                     I know, this really isn't the pink picture. But I hope nature will shower all its love onto you...even more than me.Baby I would sure feel bad..I am actually. But don't worry. After all this is what is life.Though we are far, I'll be loving you with all my heart as I did. But, you move on. Make yourself strong my dear and let the world embrace you. After all, you are so 'Special'.
                    Love you my child. I don't really know how to address you. You have been more than a child, a truest friend, the only being with reflections of Chikoo in you. You actually are the best part of my life. 
                     I have your first collar, kept in a velvet box- as a souvenir.But all I hope is, I do not see it time to time and moisten it with my warm tears rolling frantically.  But I hope to disown it someday...just to move on.
                    I am really choked with emotions. I don;t know what to say more. But all I 'll do is wish you luck. I would plead the celestial energy to give you all luck, even which is bequeathed onto me.
                  Take care baby.
                  Mamma is always there for you.
                  Just remember to live like a king. 
                                                                Lots of love and kisses,
                                                               Your guilty Mamma.♥
                    

4 comments:

  1. Awwww...I really wish you get over it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord, even though I havent the faintest clue what you`re talking about, I can still see your pain..Hugs. I hope you`re feeling better now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey and I loveeee the picture on the header! It`s a beautiful space that you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Piper...
    I am here talking about my beloved pet...which I had to let go. :(
    Thanks a tonne for the compliment for the header. :D just a part of my free-time hobbies...photography!

    ReplyDelete