This time of the year is great!
Students are moving in with all their stuff, car load of cardboard boxes and pizza delivery people crowding the streets as if it's a pizza carnival...
I am moving this year again! Almost sixth time since 2012...
This time I get my own little house, which I would call 'mi casa' :P
With all my paintings and plants!
Moving has its perks: meeting new people, sharing pizzas, getting to know the cheapest eateries around, best bookstores in town and where's the dogville of the neighborhood!
My new home has turned out to be all what I long dreamt of. Close to the university, ample space, bright light and cozy interiors! Most importantly, It is like a blank canvas for me to craete my masterpiece- or a piece at least!
I get to personalize each corner, and make it my home.
The nesting instincts are kicking in! ;)
I am excited to finish up with the home decor in my style before my better half gets here to see mi casa! :)
August end indeed looks like a busy week!
Students are moving in with all their stuff, car load of cardboard boxes and pizza delivery people crowding the streets as if it's a pizza carnival...
I am moving this year again! Almost sixth time since 2012...
This time I get my own little house, which I would call 'mi casa' :P
With all my paintings and plants!
Moving has its perks: meeting new people, sharing pizzas, getting to know the cheapest eateries around, best bookstores in town and where's the dogville of the neighborhood!
My new home has turned out to be all what I long dreamt of. Close to the university, ample space, bright light and cozy interiors! Most importantly, It is like a blank canvas for me to craete my masterpiece- or a piece at least!
I get to personalize each corner, and make it my home.
The nesting instincts are kicking in! ;)
![]() |
| My warm Drawing room |
![]() |
| Patio! For my plants and a nice easy-chair to relax in! :) |
![]() |
| My study...in Making! |
August end indeed looks like a busy week!



Hey there! Long time no see! How have you been? I can see you just have moved to a new casa, that's wonderful! Congratulations, I hope we could read each other soon, by email or whatever. Greetings!
ReplyDeleteHi! Great to see you swing by! How have you been! It has been really long, I agree... Let's catch up soon over emails! There's a lot to catch up on ! :D Talk to you real soon!
Delete