Monday, May 3, 2010

After a long time...

I drank the water from the glass with such a haste and impatiently as if I had been thirsty for it for a decade or so.
Actually, I was.


I had returned home after a long journey for 15 odd days... and had thrived on the chlorine water since I had left my home. But today, these cool drops of water rejuvenated me and made me feel 'home'...


The 'casual stroll' along the banks of Narmadaji taught me new things, bestowed upon me new experiences, introduced me to new people, let  me get drowned in old memories... Her waters too satisfied my thirst...but, for timebeing. My thirst drew me here. To my very own abode, where I belong. And finally, Godaji quenched my thirst.


Sitting on her banks, I have tried to compile all the memories I brought along as I came home.
These are the "Aquamarine depths" I experienced.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I just read your last post. I like what and how you write. I think that you have deep ideas and deep point of view of what surrounds you.

    Can i make a couple of questions?
    Where do you live? I can tell by the photos in your blog that is beautiful
    And your name is...?

    PS. Excuse my lousy english
    PS 2 "But today, these cool drops of water rejuvenated me and made me feel 'home'..." I love that idea.
    See you

    ReplyDelete